IV : Multiplayer Alpha 2 R3
by ReVo and JeNkStAX
A GTA IV Mod
Added:2010-04-04 03:53:25 -0700
File Size:851.43 KB
Patch 184.108.40.206 must be install
IV: Multiplayer (IV:MP for short) is a modification for Grand Theft Auto: IV (GTA:IV for short) which turns it into an alternative multiplayer game.
You can play over the internet (or LAN).
IV:MP features the possibility to create your own scripted gamemodes.
There are many game modes that feature a series of different and fun things to do.
IV:MP is not afflitiated with SA:MP Owners.
The IV:MP Developers are: ReVo and JeNkStAX
* Simple On-Foot Sync
* Vehicle Sync
* Passenger Support
* Support for 50 players and 100 vehicles
* Squirrel Scripting-Engine
Serwer GTAM (IP:Port) - 220.127.116.11:9999 GTAM.info / H-RP.pl
Change log Alpha 2 r3:
* Added a window into the hidden network statistics F4 key
* Fixed compilation errors
* Removed skinu choice (which also means adding features onPlayerSpawnRequest)
* Added a new programming functions (setVehicleColor, getVehicleModel, getPlayerIP, IsPlayerInVehicle, togglePlayerRagdol)
* Fixed been saving screenshots
* Corrections were introduced to the server browser
* Fixed sync happened to the server lag
* Improved synchronization was not used vehicles
* And many other changes are on the server side
Changes log r5-1:
*crash when entering the game.
Changes log r4 :
* search server has been added
* crash with enter of passengers
Video Test : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABu4nZeIdA4&