A GTA IV Mod
Added:2011-06-11 22:24:39 -0700
File Size:14.13 KB
- If inside a car with a stranger, press the action button to lock the doors and start a kidnapping.
- The kidnapped will be forced by you to call their folks and ask for a ransom to be exchanged at a direction given by you.
- You can hide and retrieve the kidnapped in 3 hideouts: an abandoned garage north of Algonquin, an abandoned factory south of Alderney or in an abandoned building in Dukes.
- Kidnapped can alert the cops if there's one nearby, making you wanted for kidnapping (4 stars!).
- There's a chance that the kidnapped's family will call the cops, making an ambush for you during the exchange.
- Abandon the vehicle with the kidnapped inside to give up the kidnapping or just miss the exchange appointment.
- You have to possess a firearm to kidnap someone.
CHANGES SINCE LAST VERSION
- Added sound for random screams of panic from the kidnapped.
- Corrected bug that miscalculated the exchange time if the player saved the game.
- Added code to block player from kidnapping while unarmed.
- Added 2 new hideouts (Dukes and Alderney).
- Added more dialog variaton.
- Corrected bug that deleted the kidnapped in hideout, leading to a script error.
- Added animation when kidnapped is calling his family.